Nigeria History and Wildlife Tour is a full inclusive tour package to tourist destinations in Cross River State Nigeria. This family-styled inclusive tour takes participating parents and their children to some of the most eclectic and scenic tourist destinations in West Africa's rainforest regions.
Destination Cross River boasts of diverse tourist appeals including wildlife, adventures, history and marine tours. The destination is, probably, the most suitable for family group tours, with enchanting children theme parks and thrilling game centres.
Abridged Tour Itinerary
Day 1: ARRIVAL: Picked up on arrival Enugu, from Lagos and transferred to a hotel in Ikom for overnight. *
Day 2: IKOM - CAMEROUN BORDER - WATERFALLS
* Morning drive to Alok monoliths.
* Afternoon lazy drive to Agbokim Waterfalls and have a
* Suspended Bridged: experience Cameroon local flavour as you cross suspended border bridge linking Nigeria to Cameroon at Mfum.
Day 3: BUANCHOR DRILL RANCH - CANOPY WALKWAY
* Morning drive to Buanchor. Watch the Chimps & Drills.
* Hike to Canopy walkway, climb to highest point & hike and get wet at Bano River.
* Evening drive to Ikom for the night.
Day 4: OBUDU RESORT – DRIVE TO CALABAR
* Drive to Obudu Mountain Resort
* Continue the lazy drive to Calabar. Check-in hotel & dinner.
Day 5: CALABAR CITY TOUR – TINAPA TOURS
* Tour of Marina resort slave history museum/exhibition and craft shop.
* Embark on the Aqua Vista “point of no return” in Marina resort for canoe/boat ride.
* Tour of sites in Old Calabar town, through the Cercopan and Drill Ranch facilities in Calabar.
* Visit Tinapa Business Resort & facility tour.
Day 6: DEPARTURE: Wake up to a late breakfast, and transfer to airport for their flight to Lagos to catch their homebound flight.
Tour Cost includes
- Return airport transfers – hotel pick up and drop off
- All transfers in a jeep 4/4
- Four nights hotel accommodation – Ikom, Buanchor, Calabar
- Two night's accommodation in lagos
- Daily breakfast and lunch (packaged lunch en route)
- All tour shuttles in air-conditioned vehicles
- Access to all Tours in Ikom, Obudu, Buanchor and Calabar
Tour Cost excludes
- International Air fares
- Travel insurance
- Deviation from items in the “includes” list
- Economy class air tickets Lagos-Calabar return